I have compiled a list of 10 things you might not know about me.
This just for fun list first started by Brooke is a fun introduction for those going to a blogging conference know as Allume as a way to get to know your roommates. The conference is less than 3 weeks! This is my first conference that has anything to do with this blog.
And while I am going to the conference, and my roommates are Anne, Nikki and Leigh Ann (and Jami for one night) I thought y’all might want to get to know me too! Even if you’re not going.
- Both my and my sister’s husbands’ are named Jake, I know how cool! And what’s weird is they have similar backgrounds. Any one else’s husband named Jake?
- I sleep with a mask! (It’s a must, kinda like a blanky for a toddler) my husband got it for me when I was pregnant with my son and have had one ever since, my current one is over 3 years old, don’t worry I wash it every once and a while. If I’m sharing the bed with you at Allume, this might be good for you to know!
- I am all about real foods and avoiding toxic foods but occasionally I do indulge in “bad” food, you might catch me at a Chick-fil-a, Starbucks or at a yogurt place once in a while. (Aka a vacation meal) During Allume it is a vacation for me, so I will be having some of that chocolate I have been hearing about… wink wink!
- I’m not good about eating breakfast even though I do know it is the most important meal of the day! You’ll probably catch me with a coffee in our sessions though, try to make sure I grab some eggs & fruit!
- I sleep on the left side of the bed as you sleep on it. Who is with me?
- I like to try new recipes and have been trying a lot lately! Meatballs, pumpkin harvest spice, and thought about bring some healthy cookie dough balls, I probably won’t though- too busy!
- My husband is a wellness doctor. You can even ask him a question about health if you have one! You know how Dave Ramsey says “don’t be normal, be different.” We agree with that but we also have a different outlook on health than the norm. You can ask me anything at Allume but I might not know all these answers!
- I love board games and can be competitive. I doubt we will have time to play a game at Allume, (sad face)!
- I can be a late and am a non tech-y person but somehow still get lot accomplished. Erin, she is also coming to Allume and is one of my good blogging friends, would have #9 on her list too but she is a rockin’ lady! You’d never know!
- I turned 30 this year and the wrinkles came out of nowhere probably because it has been the busiest and hardest year of my life! Can’t wait to soak up everything the Lord has for me at Allume and meet all the lovely ladies I have been building relationship with!
Well there’s my 10 things… Didn’t leave room for loving camping, being really confused by twitter or that I can be an introvert! If you want to “meet” some great bloggers, check out this list!
What are some things about you? Are you anything like me?