Today is the 3rd day of the 12 days of Christmas Reviews & Giveaways 2012!
On the 3rd day of Christmas, day2day joys gave to me…
An awesome giveaway from Plan to Eat, a simple menu planner that allows you to save the personal menu that’s already in your head and scattered across recipe books and the web, in one place.
Features of Plan to Eat:
- Weekly Menu Planner- get your week organized with an easy drag menu
- Recipe servings adjuster- if you need more or less, change the servings in one simple step
- Add your favorite recipes from other websites/blogs in seconds (or add your own recipes)
- You will get a shopping list from the recipes you choose
- Use your smart phone for easy planning and a virtual shopping list
Now for my review:
What I Liked:
- It’s easy to plan a real food menu
- You can develop your own lists of healthy recipes to come back to time and time again
- The smart phone app- saves a bunch of time!
What I didn’t Like:
- There isn’t really anything I didn’t like, the only thing would be that I would just want someone else to plan my menus, lol!
You can Buy It!
Go to Plan to Eat and sign up for a 30 Day Free Trial to start. You can also purchase a whole year at only $39 which ends up being only $3.25 per month. If you don’t win, you may want to buy this plan and/or if you do win, gift it to a friend or family member!
(if you are reading this in an email, please click on link above)