Today is the 3rd day of the 12 days of Christmas Reviews & Giveaways 2012!
On the 3rd day of Christmas, day2day joys gave to me…
An awesome giveaway from Bulk Herb Store, which is natural homesteading focused company centered on educating their customers to live a more natural lifestyle while offering premium products and resources like the Making Babies book and DVD Series you can learn more about today!
After watching and reading through the Making Babies Series I am pleased to tell you a bit about it. It’s more than what the title portrays, it is really a natural living & real food and recipe book and wonderful dvd collection. Yes, it does include some important baby information but really the focus is really raising families with a natural focus. And this post could go on & on but I only have so much time (so buy it for 30% off until Friday & definitely enter to WIN!)
You’ll find information about natural alternatives, natural pregnancy, real food recipes, home remedies, and even herb infused lotions and lots more! The wealth of knowledge Shoshanna has put into this series is really very valuable, probably worth way more than the retail cost of $110.
Features of Making Babies:
- This series is a guide to deliciously healthy recipes, wonderful gluten-free recipes, grandma’s remedies, herbal concoctions, and need-to-know facts, and is packed with research about fertility, conception, morning sickness, pregnancy, birth, nursing, postpartum issues, losing weight- that came directly from website but really that covers it.
- The book is 480 pages chock full of everything you need to know about pregnancy and beyond
- The are 3 Dvds that are over 7 hours long
- The book as well as the Dvds are well made, beautifully photographed and include recipes, tips and so much more for the naturally-minded families.
Now for my review:
What I Liked:
- I pretty mentioned what I
likedloved about this series above but will state it again, Shoshanna did an awesome job going through the 3 trimesters, pregnant herself so you could see what someone would look like in that stage, giving you tips & recipes to make the most of each trimester.
- Although the recipes are real food focused, they are simple, she lays out the directions step by step
- I love the authenticity Shoshanna gives during the 3rd Dvd
- This set helps prepare you for motherhood, helps you though infertility and is very encouraging. (Makes me excited about having more babies, Lord Willing)
What I didn’t Like:
- What isn’t there to like about this collection, the pictures are beautiful and all of the recipes whether they are food or remedies are useful and delicious.
You can Buy It!
Go to Bulk Herb Store and check out all they have to offer, including 30% off the Making Babies Series through the end of November if you use the code NOVMBS. Enter below for your chance to win! If you don’t win, you may want to buy this series! If you do win, you also might want to gift it to a friend or family member!
(if you are reading this in an email, please click on link above)