On the 4th day of Christmas, day2day joys gave to me…
An awesome giveaway from MadeOn Skin Care, a natural skin care company offering a variety of products that are all made with 3 helpful ingredients: coconut oil, shea butter and beeswax. This is Mom business that started in owner Renee’s kitchen out of desperation to help her dry and cracking hands.
Features of MadeOn Skin Care Products:
- Hard lotion is lotion that is solid at room temperature. It is designed to specifically protect hands and feet from cracked skin and extreme dry skin
- The hard lotion bar has three simple ingredients: shea butter, coconut oil and beeswax. That’s it! Shea butter and coconut oil are known edible emollients. They soften and soothe dry skin and are gentle enough to rub over skin cuts and cracks. The beeswax emulsifies the other two ingredients to create a beautiful combination to smooth your skin. You’ll be surprised to learn that this is all you need to get your hands back to work.
- Hard lotion is for those with cracked skin, split heels, alligator legs or rough elbows who have been frustrated with the lack of effectiveness of off-the-shelf lotions. It’s also for those who are concerned about the excessive use of steroids to control their skin problems and are looking for natural relief. It’s for both men and women who appreciate applying lotion that doesn’t leave the skin feeling greasy or sticky. (See all this information and more here)
Now for my review:
I was able to try out all of the products pictured above as well as the bug block.
What I Liked:
- The was my second experience using hard lotion, the first was a different brand, so I was expecting the same thing but really, I was impressed. MadeOn lotion gives your skin exactly what it needs and doesn’t take that much warmth form your hands
- The products really do what they claim to
- All the products are natural and non toxic
- The lotions come in really sturdy nice tins
- The Au Chocolat lotion bar is to die for, it smells so delightful!
- The Bug Block worked great, a friend of our used it during a outdoor training in the summer and he loved it, said it worked great and didn’t have to use the harsh stuff!
What I didn’t Like:
- The lotion does leave an oily residue on your skin but the good thing if you know it’s working.
You can Buy It!
Go to MadeOn and check out all the awesome products, all of them would make great stocking stuffers! Free shipping on orders over $45 (U.S. only) And Enter below for your chance to win! If you don’t win, you may want to buy some hard lotion! If you do win, you also might want to gift it to a friend or family member!
(if you are reading this in an email, please click on link above)