Today is the 6th day of the 12 days of Christmas Reviews & Giveaways 2012!
On the 6th day of Christmas, day2day joys gave to me…
An awesome giveaway from Paula of Lilla Rose, a company that inspires you to create beautiful hairstyles in seconds with Flexi Clips. Accessorize with you-pins, hairbands, and hair sticks. The options are limitless!
When Paula of LillaRose and new co-host of Healthy 2day Wednesdays asked me to do a review and giveaway of a product, I was very excited. I really love wearing headbands and often wear them 2-3 times a week. I really like headbands because they help keep hair out of my face, when my hair is oily, I can still make it look nice with the headband on.
Features of Lilla Rose
- The flagship of the company is the Flexi Hair Clip, which uses a sliding pin to hold hair in place in a variety if sizes
- They also offer Hair Sticks, Orings, Hairbands, and Bobby Pins.
- Non-hair items including:You-Pins, and Badge Holders.
Now for my review:
|I usually just wear my hair straight like in the top left photo but with these products I can get some diversity|
What I Liked:
- The flexi hair clip is very strong unlike some other clips
- The headband is expandable
- The products are very beautiful and feminine
- They are easy to use for a quick hair-do
What I didn’t Like:
- The two particular pieces I reviewed, I loved, there are some pieces in the collections that are unattractive to me but that is just personal preference.
You can Buy It!
Go to LillaRose and check out all of the beautiful pieces they offer If you don’t win, you may want to buy a flexi clip for yourself, or gift one to friend or family member! Sisters & Mother-in-love would love these!
If you live outside the US, Canada, or Mexico, you can still order great Lilla Rose hair jewelry. Just e-mail the item #’s and names to the sponsor of this giveaway, Independent Consultant Paula Miller at email@example.com. She will calculate shipping costs, PayPal you an invoice, and ship your items directly to you!
If you have questions, you can reach her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Look for more specials on her Facebook or Twitterpages, and by signing up for her newsletter.
Disclaimer: I was given the product(s), free of charge, to review with my fair and honest opinions. If you would like more info or to have me review a product, please contact me.
If you bought a Lilla Rose product either for yourself or a sister, Mother-in-love or another special lady in your life for Christmas which would you get?
Welcome Wednesdays, Giveaway Day, Monday Mania, Homestead Hop