Today is the 8th day of the 12 days of Christmas Reviews & Giveaways 2012!
On the 8th day of Christmas, day2day joys gave to me…
An awesome giveaway from Tropical Traditions, America’s #1 source for coconut oil & virgin coconut oil among several other products including organic food and household goods, supplements and much more. Today you will learn all about the coconut oil.
If you read this blog, you know I am a huge advocate for coconut oil, it is such a diverse product you cannot go wrong using it. You can use it for homemade skin cleaning or moisturizing and even use it in your cooking for the best healthy fat for you besides real butter. Today you have a chance to win a quart of this coconut oil!
Features of Tropical Traditions:
- A Tropical traditions coconut oil is USDA Organic and is unrefined
- The coconut oils is never processed with heat making is cold pressed
- This coconut oil has a high level of antioxidants
- The oil is handcrafted in small batches to give you the very best quality
A little bit about coconut oil:
- The coconut oil is organic and very pure
- You can use it in a variety of ways not only limited to cooking and baking
- One of the highest quality coconut oils I have used
- It comes in a glass gar which is great since there are so many toxin leeching plastics out there and when it’s all gone, you have an awesome jar to reuse!
- You can easily substitute this coconut oils for any recipe with an unhealthy fat like canola or vegetable oil, which are rancid oils
- This coconut oils is great for a natural lotion, put some in a small baby food jar and keep in your bathroom, my kids have come to know this at what they use for lotion
What I didn’t Like:
- This oil is for anything but cooking foods like meat, searing tortillas for quesadillas or anything you wouldn’t want a slight coconut flavor on
- I wish the label wold explain that is does have a slight coconut flavor for people who are still learning about natural, real foods to buy
(if you are reading this in an email, please click on link above)
What’s your favorite way to use coconut oil?