Welcome to Healthy 2Day Wednesday! Thank you so much for linking up all your great posts each week – we always love seeing the knowledge everyone has to share.
Anne’s top 3 picks from last week:
Sara from Your Thriving Family shared a guest post written by Krissa of More than Mundane. This informative posts has all kinds of great ideas for using lavender essential oil around your home and for your family.
Paige from Not Missing a Thing! offers a tutorial on water kefir – one of my goals this year is to make both dairy and water kefir for myself and my family. Gotta get on the stick!
Miachel at Spiced Curiosity shares a delicious-sounding recipe to
spice up your carrots.
Have you been featured as an H2W favorite?
How to join this week’s fun:
- Share an idea, tip, recipe, things to avoid, something new to try, natural remedy, alternative medicine, going “green” tips, etc. that will help us to remain or become more healthy!
- If this is your first time participating read more info & get button here (also find the “I’ve been featured” button there)
- Comment on another participant’s post, this builds community.
- Add button or link back to that day’s link up.
- Spread the word so we can learn more ideas on keep our families healthy; feel free to share on Facebook or Twitter.
- Ideas: homebirths, natural remedies, an interesting article, something eco-friendly, a review, natural cleaner, alternative or holistic approaches to health, how to’s, the list goes on and on!
- If you are adding a recipe, make sure the ingredients do not include white flour, refined sugar, processed products, packages products (unless it is clearly stated or pictured that it is organic or all natural) and the like. We are looking for whole food recipes that are beneficial to our health.
- If you have any questions regarding H2W’s, please contact Rachel.
If you’re not participating today, I hope you’ll come back & join in next week!