Wow! I can’t believe we made it to the 12th day of the 12 days of Christmas Review & Giveaway Week!
An awesome giveaway from Molly’s Suds. You may be wondering where the name comes from?? The family behind Molly’s Suds have a child in heaven who died on Christmas Eve some years ago, her name was Molly, and to honor her memory they named the company Molly’s Suds. Molly’s mom had been researching natural products, some to claim to be natural but really weren’t, so she and her family came up with a formula that is safe, natural and non-toxic. Today I will be telling you about the laundry detergent.
Features of the Molly’s Suds:
- Mom-owned company
- No synthetic fragrance in our home, no parabens, no SLS/ SLES, disodium EDTA and several others as well as perfume and dye free
- Molly’s Suds products have been tested on friends and family, humans and dogs big and small
- Made for hard and soft water and in many different washers from ancient to top of the line high efficiency (HE)
- Great for those with extremely sensitive skin and effective enough to clean cloth diapers
Now for my review:
What I Liked:
- The packaging is recyclable and is easily zipped shut
- The ingredients are 100% Natural
- The powder has a nice strong peppermint smell from the essential oils which are great for
- The laundry powder worked really well
- The company is a delight to work with
What I didn’t Like:
- The only thing I didn’t like was, I had to dump out power to find it the scoop
You can Buy It!
Go to Molly’s Suds and see what they have to offer. There is a flat rate shipping of $5, always. If you don’t win, you might want to try out this awesome laundry powder which is safe and non-toxic for all members of your family!
You can Win it!
What is a special way that you remember a loved one?