I had the lucky opportunity to choos ethe top3 this week! Since you were one of the three “chosen”… you’ve Facebooked and Tweeted.
Nut Bars- Lara Bars, I love the taste of most Lara Bars so really want to try these one! This post comes from Eating Healthy Foods and what’s really cool is her husband is a chiropractor just like mine!
Calming an Overactive Child doesn’t mean you always need to give them medication. Over at Jo’s Health Corner you’ll find a calming mist spray recipe, I think it’s a great way to calm everyone!
This is exactly what every Modern Alternative Mama needs when they have a little one who is teething, I’m going to be sure to save this recipe in case we have any more kids!
Rules for this Link-Up:
- Share an idea, tip, recipe, things to avoid, something new to try, natural remedy, alternative medicine, going “green” tips, etc. that will help us to remain or become more healthy!
- If this is your first time participating read more info & get button here.
- Comment on another participant’s post.
- Add button or link back to that day’s link up.
- Spread the word so we can learn more ideas on keep our families healthy; feel free to share on Facebook or Twitter.
- Ideas: homebirths, natural remedies, an interesting article, something eco-friendly, a review, natural cleaner, alternative or holistic approaches to health, how to’s, the list goes on & on!
- If you are adding a recipe, make sure the ingredients do not include white flour, refined sugar, processed products, packages products (unless it is clearly stated or pictured that it is organic or all natural) and the like. We are looking for whole food recipes that are beneficial to our health!