Today is the 7th day of the 12 days of Christmas Reviews & Giveaways 2012!
On the 7th day of Christmas, day2day joys gave to me…
An awesome giveaway from Mary of The Encouraging Home, a Young Living Essential Oils consultant with a heart to share about the health benefits from using these oils.
Features of Young Living Essential Oils:
- These oils are great counterparts to eating well and keeping your nervous system healthy
- Young Living’s pure, potent, natural products provide immediate, effective results without harmful side effects.
- Young Living’s extensive experience farming, distilling, and sourcing essential oils guarantees each Young Living oil contains the optimal level of beneficial plant properties.
- Get your FREE guide for Using Essential Oils to Improve Your Health and Home.
A little bit about Peppermint Oil:
I am still learning about essential oils but Mary said this, “My favorite things about the Peppermint Oil is drinking to boost immune system and soothe an upset tummy, smell for energy, and rubbing on upset tummy=almost instant relief. For headache relief, put on temples, forehead and back of neck, also for a natural fever reducer put on the bottom of feet and navel.”
Now for my review:
What I Liked:
- The peppermint oils is very potent
- The oils are pure enough to be ingested
- They give you a natural alternative to prevent & help ailments or sicknesses rather than using medicine.
- The are all natural and help build your immune system
What I didn’t Like:
- They are a bit pricey but you get what you pay for!
You can Buy It!
Go to Mary’s Young Living Essential Oils and check out all she has to offer. You can also check out Mary’s specials here or download your free ebook about essential oils too. If you do win, you also might want to gift it to a friend or family member!
How do you help prevent sickness in your family?
*Linked to: Titus 2sdays, Works for Me, WLW, Homemaking link up, Green Parenting Giveaways,
Welcome Wednesdays, Giveaway Day, Monday Mania, Homestead Hop