There is something about this time of the year that makes us love having a hot beverage treat to warm our hands and indulge our taste buds.
The favorites seem to be the gingerbread latte, eggnog latte, peppermint mocha and then the pumpkin spice latte.
Join me over at Keeper of the Home to take a look at the recipes!
And check out these Free Printables!
Give the gift of a warm holiday beverage this Christmas! Print recipe “tag” cards for all four of these holiday lattes and attach them with ribbon to a pretty mug. Hand deliver your neighbors, friends or family members their lattes! (Alternately, you can print these out for yourself and stick them in your recipe box/book!)
- Click here for all four tags on one sheet.
- Click here for 4 gingerbread tags per sheet.
- Click here for 4 eggnog tags per sheet.
- Click here for 4 pumpkin spice tags per sheet.
- Click here for 4 peppermint mocha tags per sheet.
Note: If you’re looking for more crock pot recipes, check out Stacy Makes Cents’ new eBook–Crock On! The book even includes crock pot desserts–like chocolate lava cake and pumpkin apple cake! Read my review here.