Welcome to Healthy 2Day Wednesday!
Welcome to Healthy 2Day Wednesday! Thank you so much for linking up all your great posts each week – we always love seeing the knowledge everyone has to share.
Rachel’s top 3 picks from last week:
Check out helpful post from Yummy Inspirations to get
your kids to eat cauliflower, the pizza crust is a MUST to try!
Small Footprint Family has a recipe for yummy-looking
Probiotic Gummy Candies, perfect for an afternoon snack!
Now that it’s warming up outside these Watermelon- Strawberry
Pops from Fox in the Kitchen look amazing!
Have you been featured as an H2W favorite? We now have a button for you to add to your post or side bar! You can get different size buttons here.
How to join this week’s fun:
- Share an idea, tip, recipe, things to avoid, something new to try, natural remedy, alternative medicine, going “green” tips, etc. that will help us to remain or become more healthy!
- If this is your first time participating read more info & get button here (also find the “I’ve been featured” button there)
- Comment on another participant’s post, this builds community.
- Add button or link back to that day’s link up.
- Spread the word so we can learn more ideas on keep our families healthy; feel free to share on Facebook or Twitter.
- Ideas: homebirths, natural remedies, an interesting article, something eco-friendly, a review, natural cleaner, alternative or holistic approaches to health, how to’s, the list goes on and on!
- If you are adding a recipe, make sure the ingredients do not include white flour, refined sugar, processed products, packages products (unless it is clearly stated or pictured that it is organic or all natural) and the like. We are looking for whole food recipes that are beneficial to our health.
- If you have any questions regarding H2W’s, please contact Rachel.